Apply for the DSF Scholarship
The DSF Scholarship Application for the 2019-20 school year is now closed.
If you did not submit a DSF application by April 1, applications are no longer being accepted. Check back in early February 2020 for the 2020-21 DSF Application.
The deadline to update your final college selection for the 2019-20 academic year was July 15, 2019. The College Choice Form for the 2019-20 school year is now closed.
The college selected on your College Choice Form as of July 15 is the college where you will be considered for a scholarship award for the entire 2019-20 academic year. If you will not be attending the college DSF has on file, you will not be eligible for the DSF Scholarship for the upcoming academic year unless you meet the requirements for a Mid-Year Transfer.
DSF strives to process scholarship payments as soon as possible once we receive financial aid, enrollment, and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) information from your college at the beginning of each term. Click here for details about the DSF payment process and timing.
Follow the Checklist for New Applicants if you:
- Will graduate from high school in 2019; or
- Graduated from high school in 2018, but are applying for the DSF Scholarship for the first time; or
- Received a notification from DSF instructing you to apply as a New Applicant.
New applicants must complete additional steps in the application process. Be sure to follow the checklist that is appropriate for you.
- Have been awarded a DSF Scholarship in the past;
- Are a member of a DSF Cohort from a previous year;
- Were notified that you were a DSF Finalist, but did not receive a scholarship award; or
- Received an email from DSF instructing you to apply as a Renewal Applicant.
If you are not certain whether you are a New or Renewal Applicant, please read our Eligibility Requirements, contact DSF at denverscholarship.org/contactus or contact your Future Center Advisor or Campus Contact.