Nationally Recognized Approach & Impact
The Denver Scholarship Foundation (DSF) nationally recognized, evidence-based three-part program consists of an evidence-based support system, actionable tools, and scholarships to help guide students to lifelong success.
Our approach is proven to help scholars succeed
DSF Scholars have gone on to become teachers and counselors, college advisors, entrepreneurs and business owners, doctors and nurses, reporters, researchers, and more. They are positively altering the fabric of the City of Denver and elevating the Colorado economy.
Our full-time DSF College Advisors work proactively with DPS 9th – 12th graders at our DSF Future Centers located inside DPS high schools.
Together with our partners and DPS, we reached 3,451 Seniors in 2021-2022.
We Support 9-12 Grade DPS students and operate DSF Future Centers within 15 DPS high schools:
- Abraham Lincoln High School
- Bruce Randolph School
- CEC Early College
- East High School
- George Washington High School
- John F. Kennedy High School
- Manual High School
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Early College
- Montbello High School
- North High School
- Northeast Early College
- Northfield High School
- South High School
- Thomas Jefferson High School
- West High School
We award need-based scholarships to DPS graduates attending different community college, university, or technical college in Colorado.
Since fall of 2007, DSF has awarded $57.6 million in scholarships to 8,941 DPS graduates.
We partner directly with colleges in Colorado to provide DSF Scholars with additional financial aid and ongoing support to help them succeed through college, career and beyond.
For every $1 awarded by DSF to our scholarship recipients, our college partners award an average of $3 in additional financial aid. They also provide critical ongoing support services, such as mentors, special seminars, and tutors to help DSF Scholars in achieving their goals.
Since 2016, 80 percent of all DSF Scholars have graduated or continue to succeed in their program.
our 31 college partners provide a network of support for dsf scholars
- Adams State University
- Advance EDU | Southern New Hampshire University
- Arapahoe Community College
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado College
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Colorado State University Global Campus
- Colorado State University Pueblo
- Community College of Aurora
- Community College of Denver
- Emily Griffith Technical College
- Fort Lewis College
- Front Range Community College
- Lamar Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Naropa University
- Otero College
- Pickens Technical College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Regis University
- University of Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Denver
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western Colorado University