4th Annual DSF Leadership Conference:
Build Your Legacy
Friday, February 8, 2019
8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Community College of Denver
800 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204
Assembly Rooms 105/107/109
Business Casual Attire
Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Parking Pass or Lyft Credit Included!
We are no longer taking registrations for the 2019 Leadership Conference. We hope to see you in 2020!
The purpose of our annual conference is to empower students served by the Denver Scholarship Foundation, by providing tools and knowledge for their personal growth as leaders. This year’s conference title is “Build Your Legacy” and sessions will focus on providing students authentic, inspirational, and transparent tools and knowledge to build their legacy as leaders.
We are excited to announce Meshach Rhoades as the keynote speaker for the 4th Annual Leadership Conference. Ms. Rhoades is a partner at the law firm of Armstrong Teasdale. She is an experienced litigator and trusted advisor to senior management in all facets of complex commercial, regulatory, and finance litigation, working closely with government agencies, municipalities, Fortune 100 companies, and closely held businesses. Her ongoing commitment to the diverse community is demonstrated through her own involvement with local and national organizations including the Center for Legal Inclusiveness, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity and Colorado Hispanic Bar Association.
Click HERE to learn about Meshach Rhoades.
Prize Drawing for Student Attendees
All registered attendees will be entered into a drawing for $100 Amazon gift card! Winner must be present the day of the conference to redeem prize.
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am – Check-In & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am – Opening Remarks
- 9:30 am to 10:15 am – Morning Breakout Sessions
- 10:15 am to 10:20 am – Five Minute Break
- 10:20 am to 11:00 am – Plenary Session
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Career Fair
- 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm – Lunch & Keynote Speaker
- 1:30 pm to 1:40 pm – Group Photo
- 1:40 pm to 1:45 pm – Five Minute Break
- 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm – Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm – Closing Remarks