The Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC) actively promotes and enhances the mission, values, and vision of the Denver Scholarship Foundation. The AAC is made up of Denver Scholarship Graduates who are engaged in growing and strengthening our larger alumni population.
Picture coming soon!
The purpose of the Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC) is to empower DSF Alumni to grow professionally while inspiring them to contribute to the Denver community.
- $25 membership fee due by the second official meeting.
- Attend (4) out of (6) AAC meetings: August, October, December, February, April, June.
- Participate in additional events outside of committee meeting times.
- Volunteer for DSF (10) hours outside committee meetings and events.
- Serve as a DSF Ambassador by promoting and representing the organization.
- Connect with and support fellow committee members.
- Build and foster a community for all DSF Alumni.
- Plan and implement DSF Alumni activities and events.
- Recognize the commitment and contributions of DSF Alumni.
- Engage in growing and strengthening the larger DSF Alumni community.
- Attend social activities and events with the larger DSF Scholar & Alumni community.
- Be informed about DSF events and opportunities to engage with the Denver community.
Alumni Advisory Committee Leadership
- Esmeralda Rodriguez, Co-Chair
- Myrna Hernandez, Co-Chair
- Cristina Chacon, Events
- Abel Estrada, Programs
Alumni Advisory Committee Members
- Bryant Burciaga
- Diana Casillas
- Monica Castaneda
- Alyssa Diaz
- Angelo Fajardo
- Jehovana Flores
- Gladis Guerrero Gee
- Jose Miguel Jara-Garcia
- Lorena Luna
- Amodj Manga
- Jesus Medrano
- Assael Ramirez
- Kaeyla Taylor
- Liliana Tena
- Alejandra Venzor