The Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC) actively promotes and enhances the mission, values, and vision of the Denver Scholarship Foundation. The AAC is made up of Denver Scholarship Graduates who are engaged in growing and strengthening our larger alumni population.
Pictured from left to right: (Back row) Angelo Fajardo, Evan Romero, Kevin McCloskey, Bryant Burciaga, Eduardo Viezca, Esmeralda Rodriguez, Monica Castaneda, Assael Ramirez (Middle row) Cristina Chacon, Myrna Hernandez, Alejandra Venzor, JoJo Zheng, Gladis Guerrero, Angelica Cruz (Front row) Asia Porter (Not pictured) Vinh Le, Linh Le
During the 2017-18 school year AAC plans to focus on the following efforts:
- Social networking and volunteer opportunities.
- Regional meetups across the Front Range.
- An annual reunion of DSF Alumni.
The purpose of the AAC is to create a space for DSF Alumni and graduates to share their experiences and offer suggestions related to various aspects of the organization. Major responsibilities of AAC members:
- Serve as a DSF Ambassador at campus events, fundraisers, board meetings, etc.
- Develop and build a community for all DSF Alumni.
- Help develop and implement strategies for student success.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of DSF Alumni events, including networking and professional development opportunities.
- Attend four out of six AAC meetings (July, September, November, January, March, May).
- Participate in additional events outside of committee meeting times.
- $25 membership fee that is donated back to DSF (exceptions can be made).
Alumni Advisory Committee Leadership
- Angelo Fajardo, Co-Chair
- Esme Rodriguez, Co-Chair
- Myrna Hernandez (Programs)
- Evan Romero (Events)
Alumni Advisory Committee Members
- Bryant Burciaga
- Angelica Cruz
- Gladis Guerrero
- Linh Le
- Kevin McCloskey
- Vinh Le
- Asia Porter
- Assael Ramirez
- Ale Venzor
- Eduardo Viezca
- JoJo Zheng