Community College of Denver
Student Success Requirements, 2019-20
DSF wants you to succeed as you pursue your education, and in partnership with the Community College of Denver DSF Scholars are provided with additional support on campus to help you be successful. DSF Scholars must meet certain Student Success Requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility.
Click on the button below to download a PDF of the Student Success Requirements at CCD for 2019-2020, plus details on reaching your campus contact.
Contact the Student Success Programs at 303-352-6964 to be connected with your appropriate advisor.
Cherry Creek, 141
Financial Aid Office
Confluence Building, Suite 120
800 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80204
Student Support Programs
The Denver Scholarship Foundation wants every college student to successfully complete a college degree or certificate. Below are some helpful resources and programs that are available at CCD.
- SEED: Students Empowered Educated Determined – supports the successful transfer of DSF Scholars from CCD to any four-year institution, with special attention to scholars transferring to either CU Denver or MSU Denver.
- Click here to complete an interest form for the SEED Program if you are interested in participating in this program starting in the Fall. Your contact information will be provided to the CCD SEED Specialist, and we will follow-up with you after the DSF application closes in April.
- TRIO Student Support Services – provides comprehensive academic, financial and personal guidance within an active community of students and staff. All TRIO SSS participants are overcoming obstacles to higher education—such as limited income, first generation to college, or disability—en route to graduation and transfer.
- UMI: Urban Male Initiative – This unique program serves all male students of CCD by recognizing the unique challenges you face as an urban male. Through UMI, CCD works to develop leaders who are ethically disciplined, morally wise, and intellectually capable.
- WISE: Women Intentional about Success & Excellence – Empowering women through educational, leadership and professional development is the overall objective of WISE. WISE strives to ensure participants have access to resources, programming, and services that will meet their needs while creating a campus climate that is cognizant of gender issues faced by women students.
- Accessibility Services – committed to serving students with disabilities and believes everyone should have access to the resources they need to reach their academic potential. The AC opens the door to a rich college experience by providing services, resources, and reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities.