Community College of Denver
2016-17 DSF Student Success Requirements
The Community College of Denver is an official DSF Partner College that provides DSF Scholars with additional support on campus to help you be successful. DSF wants you to succeed as you pursue your education. To that end, students at CCD must meet certain Student Success Requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility. Please note Student Success Requirements may change from year to year. Please review this page for the most accurate information concerning your Student Success Requirements.
Please click on the button below to download a PDF of the Student Success Requirements for 2016-2017, plus details on reaching your campus contact.
Requirements for New Students
Attend a Transition to CCD workshop to learn about student success resources available and build community amongst DSF Scholars. Workshops will be held for specific high schools during the Red Carpet Days at CCD. If a scholar’s high school is not listed below, they must connect with the Campus Contact for a one-on-one transition to CCD meeting before the fall semester begins.
Requirements for All Students
- Enroll in a support program with The Resource Center, 303.556.4964 – CHR 141.
- Complete an academic and graduation planning guide with your DSF Campus Contact.
- Attend one Student Success Workshop with the Resource Center before October 25 in Fall semester and April 10 in Spring Semester.
- Attend one Campus Event before October 25 in Fall semester and April 10 in Spring semester.
- Participate in tutoring if required by their assigned Campus Contact.
SEED program participants must also:
- Attend at least one additional Student Success Workshop each semester by October 25 in Fall semester and April 10 in Spring semester (totaling two per semester).
- Stay in contact with SEED University transfer advisors as requested/required.
- Attend monthly SEED meetings, including meetings with SEED advisor and/or peer mentors.
DSF Scholars on Probation/Warning Status must:
- Complete an Academic Success Plan and follow through with interventions as directed by your assigned Campus Contact by October 25 in Fall semester and April 10 in Spring semester.
Call us at 303.640.6564
Email us at email@example.com.
Cherry Creek 141
Colorado Challenge Counselor
Cherry Creek 141