University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Student Success Requirements, 2017-18
DSF wants you to succeed as you pursue your education, and in partnership with the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs DSF Scholars are provided with additional support on campus to help you be successful. DSF Scholars must meet certain Student Success Requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility.
Click on the button below to download a PDF of the Student Success Requirements at UCCS for 2017-2018, plus details on reaching your campus contact.
Cragmor Hall 202
Student Support Programs
The Denver Scholarship Foundation wants every college student to successfully complete a college degree or certificate. Below are some helpful resources and programs available at UCCS.
- First2Go – a program for first-generation students to see and meet peers, faculty, and staff who are/were also first-generation students.
- First Year Experience & Transfer Student Connections – goal is to assist both freshmen and transfer students through their first year at UCCS in their academic and personal goals. Helps make sure students are working effectively toward their goals and experience success and progress in their degree plans.
- Gateway Program Seminar – a unique, academic course designed for the interests and needs of UCCS freshmen. This required course exposes students to in-depth analysis of an interdisciplinary topic or academic discipline while also preparing first year students for academic and psychological adjustments to college life.
- LIVE Leadership – Launching Integrity, Values and Excellence (LIVE) Leadership Program is designed to cultivate leadership skill among a dedicated group of emerging student leaders.
- MOSAIC Gateway Program – provides holistic admission review and learning communities for students who face particular academic and social challenges but show strong potential to succeed in college. The learning community is designed to provide added layers of support needed to promote academic and social success for MOSAIC Scholars.
- UCCS Lead – a leadership development program at UCCS with the goal of developing engaged and ethical world-changing leaders. The program is open to all undergraduate students and incorporates leadership training, academic coursework, and engaged leadership experiences.