Colorado State University – Pueblo
2016-17 DSF Student Success Requirements
Colorado State University – Pueblo is an official DSF Partner College that provides DSF Scholars with additional support on campus to help you be successful. DSF wants you to succeed as you pursue your education. To that end, students at CSU – Pueblo must meet certain Student Success Requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility. Please note Student Success Requirements may change from year to year. Please review this page for the most accurate information concerning your Student Success Requirements.
Please click on the button below to download a PDF of the Student Success Requirements for 2016-2017, plus details on reaching your campus contact.
Requirements for New Students
- Participate in the First Year Program which includes enrollment in US 101 in their first semester.
Requirements for All Students
Complete the Student Success Requirement Passport each semester by October 25 for the fall and April 10 for the spring. The Student Success Requirement Passport includes the following:
- Must attending seven leadership workshops
- Must attend a minimum of three studying/tutoring sessions
- Complete/Update a graduation planning sheet with academic advisor
All DSF Scholars with fewer than 60 completed college credit hours must also do the following:
- Attend a minimum of four scheduled study sessions each month in a controlled environment to study, complete homework, and receive academic assistance.
- Attend one Outdoor Pursuit event each of their first two semesters (two total).
- Receive academic advising and register for the spring semester by the first week of registration for first-year students.
- Meet with mentor (Peer or Faculty) a minimum of two times each month.
All DSF Scholars requiring developmental education courses must attend a minimum of 3 additional tutoring sessions in each academic area(s) developmental education is required.
Colorado Challenge Counselor