Denver Scholarship Foundation (DSF) is flying high after unveiling our Community Cases exhibit at Denver International Airport (DEN). The exhibit highlights DSF’s unique three-part program of college access, scholarships and college success, major contributions to the Denver community, and Scholar perspectives.
Charline Nguyen, one of six DSF Scholars featured in the exhibit, says she is “grateful and honored to be representing DSF.”
Through six cases, the exhibit thematically takes viewers on a journey from high school to college graduation, showcasing how DSF supports our Scholars.
- “College Advising,” the theme of the first case in the exhibit, explores how DSF College Advisors work with Denver Public Schools’ (DPS) students to navigate a detailed roadmap to college for a certificate, associate, or bachelor’s degree.
- The second case, “College Applications,” illustrates how DSF College Advisors help students decide which college is the best fit for them.
- In the third case, “College Resources,” viewers find a pile of dollar bills and coins to illustrate how the DSF Scholarship, financial aid, and other scholarships add up to help make college possible.
- College pennants from DSF’s College Partners decorate the fourth case, “College Experience,” which highlights how DSF supports our Scholars every step of the way, both on and off college campuses.
- “College Graduation,” the theme of the fifth case, celebrates our DSF Scholar graduates and the achievement of earning a college degree or credential.
- Lastly, in the sixth case, “College to Career,” various objects such as a construction hat and stethoscope represent how a college education can open the door to a multitude of career paths.
The display cases are located at the northeast end of the Jeppesen Terminal on Level 5 through November 2019.
Click here to see photos of the exhibit at DEN.