The DSF Junior Board provides rising leaders (mid-career professionals) with an opportunity to make the Denver Scholarship Foundation mission possible while engaging with community experts, providing volunteer and networking opportunities and promoting professional, personal and civic growth.
Junior Board members serve as advocates for Denver Scholarship Foundation’s important work to empower Denver’s students, while advancing their personal, professional, and leadership skills.
The deadline to apply for the 2018-19 term has passed. Please check back later for more details, or contact Jessica Milnes, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 303.951.4152.
Current Junior Board Members
- Amber Milos, Chief Marketing Officer, Brandcards
- Ashleigh Fredrickson, Realtor, 8z Real Estate
- Aubrey Gordon, President, Sprocket Communications
- Blake Meservey, Financial Counselor, AMG National Trust
- Cassy Kicklighter Poole, Owner, Kaleidoscope Design
- Katie Meyer, Professional Development Coordinator, Holland & Hart LLP
- Kirsten Helgeland, VP, Marketing Operations, WellBiz Brands, Inc.
- Mandy Zatynski, Senior Communications Specialist, Education Commission of the States
- Maricela Galvez, Esq., Community Volunteer
- Martin Coover, Partner, Jobplex
- Patience Peterson, Director of Marketing, B3
- Tomi Amos, Executive Director, Northfield High School Innovation Zone
Alumni Advisory Committee
The Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC) actively promotes and enhances the mission, values, and vision of DSF. The AAC is made up of DSF Alumni who are engaged in growing and strengthening our larger alumni population.
AAC Current Members
Alumni Advisory Committee Leadership
- Esmeralda Rodriguez, Co-Chair
- Gladis Gee, Co-Chair
- Diana Casillas, Programming
Alumni Advisory Committee Members
- Tapsuru Ba
- Bryant Burciaga
- Monica Castaneda
- Angelo Fajardo
- Saul Huerta
- Amodj Manga
- Elvis Molina
- Kaeyla Taylor
- Rachel Taylor
- Jasmine Villalobos